Unnatural

I was born naturally
But unnatural thing was born In me
Oh dont know what was the reason
I being everyone's eyes vision

I tried to be normal like you
But society didn't accept me
I tried to express my feeling
Instead of listening they precept me

I was not normal, is it the reason
I being everyone's eyes vision

After ending it all n reaching in heaven
I realized how beautiful life was n society remained the same I wish I could live more ..
           .......Khorwal......kiran

This is dedicated to my bro's n sis who think they are not normal n who opt for suicide because society never accepted them.....

Comments

  1. Preety nice quotes bro. Really touched my heart. I want more stuffs like des frm u. Go on. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is hard if we think πŸ€” and easier if we just enjoy. So don't think much you are beautiful soul and respect yourself then you would get respect in the society you are no less in anyways you just have to be strong and confident in what you wanna say and stay firm to the decision you make in life, and hold on to those who really cares, love, respect you no matter what you are and you don't have to feel vulnerable at any given point. Just fight back if you have to for your independence bcoz you to have right to LiveπŸ™πŸ˜✌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts